Book your BDL to MSP flights with Expedia and find last-minute Hartford to Minneapolis airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between BDL and MSP, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Bradley Intl. to Minneapolis St. Paul Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
BDL to MSP Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Hartford (BDL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Hartford on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Minneapolis (MSP), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Minneapolis on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
BDL to MSP Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Hartford to Minneapolis (BDL to MSP)
- There were 70,917 passengers that flew from Hartford to Minneapolis in 2009.
- The shortest flight between BDL and MSP takes about 154 minutes.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Hartford and Minneapolis from Northwest Airlines is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 148 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Hartford to Minneapolis in 2009 was 81.75%.
- Northwest Airlines carried a total of 70,917 passengers from BDL to MSP in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing BDL to MSP in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' A319 from Airbus Industrie. The A319 started flying in 1997.
- The shortest flight distance between Hartford and Minneapolis is 1050 miles.
- Northwest Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Hartford to Minneapolis.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Hartford to Minneapolis.
- Flight #1215, operated by Northwest Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 7 minutes average delay between flights from Hartford to Minneapolis.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Hartford, CT to Minneapolis, MN in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- Northwest Airlines operated flights from BDL to MSP using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The average flight time from Hartford, CT to Minneapolis, MN takes about 154 minutes.
- Northwest Airlines offers flights from Hartford, CT to Minneapolis, MN.
- 83,842 seats were available on flights from BDL to MSP in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 70,917 passengers flew on all flights from BDL to MSP that year.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from BDL to MSP for Northwest Airlines is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 124 seats.
- Northwest Airlines operates the shortest flights from Hartford to Minneapolis.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Car Rental in Knoxville TN? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels near Anaheim Convention Center you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Delta Deals today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.