to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Hartford to New York in 2009 was 77.44%.
- There were 28,112 passengers that flew from Hartford to New York in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing BDL to JFK in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' A330-3 from Airbus Industrie. The A330-3 started flying in 2004.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from BDL to JFK for American Eagle is the EMB-135 built by Embraer with 37 seats.
- The average flight time from Hartford, CT to New York, NY takes about 37 minutes.
- American Airlines operated flights from BDL to JFK using 5 types of aircraft in 2009.
- Comair carried a total of 16,142 passengers from BDL to JFK in 2009.
- Comair, Freedom Airlines, Delta Airlines, American Airlines, Northwest Airlines, Air France, US Airways, American Eagle, UNITED offer flights from Hartford, CT to New York, NY.
- Comair operates the shortest flights from Hartford to New York.
- Flight #6728, operated by Comair, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 42 minutes average delay between flights from Hartford to New York.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Hartford, CT to New York, NY in 2009 was Air France's B747-2/3 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The shortest flight between BDL and JFK takes about 37 minutes.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Hartford and New York from Air France is the B747-2/3 built by Boeing with 325 seats.
- 40,972 seats were available on flights from BDL to JFK in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 28,112 passengers flew on all flights from BDL to JFK that year.
- In 2009, there were 9 airline companies operating between Hartford and New York.
- The shortest flight distance between Hartford and New York is 106 miles.
- Comair offers the shortest flight times from Hartford to New York.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Great America you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.