Book your BDL to JFK flights with Expedia and find last-minute Hartford to New York airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between BDL and JFK, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Bradley Intl. to John F. Kennedy Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
BDL to JFK Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Hartford (BDL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Hartford on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from New York (JFK), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from New York on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
BDL to JFK Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Hartford to New York (BDL to JFK)
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Hartford to New York in 2009 was 77.44%.
- There were 28,112 passengers that flew from Hartford to New York in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing BDL to JFK in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' A330-3 from Airbus Industrie. The A330-3 started flying in 2004.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from BDL to JFK for American Eagle is the EMB-135 built by Embraer with 37 seats.
- The average flight time from Hartford, CT to New York, NY takes about 37 minutes.
- American Airlines operated flights from BDL to JFK using 5 types of aircraft in 2009.
- Comair carried a total of 16,142 passengers from BDL to JFK in 2009.
- Comair, Freedom Airlines, Delta Airlines, American Airlines, Northwest Airlines, Air France, US Airways, American Eagle, UNITED offer flights from Hartford, CT to New York, NY.
- Comair operates the shortest flights from Hartford to New York.
- Flight #6728, operated by Comair, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 42 minutes average delay between flights from Hartford to New York.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Hartford, CT to New York, NY in 2009 was Air France's B747-2/3 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The shortest flight between BDL and JFK takes about 37 minutes.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Hartford and New York from Air France is the B747-2/3 built by Boeing with 325 seats.
- 40,972 seats were available on flights from BDL to JFK in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 28,112 passengers flew on all flights from BDL to JFK that year.
- In 2009, there were 9 airline companies operating between Hartford and New York.
- The shortest flight distance between Hartford and New York is 106 miles.
- Comair offers the shortest flight times from Hartford to New York.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Great America you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.