Book your BDL to LGA flights with Expedia and find last-minute Hartford to New York airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between BDL and LGA, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Bradley Intl. to LaGuardia with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
BDL to LGA Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Hartford (BDL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Hartford on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from New York (LGA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from New York on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
BDL to LGA Route Map
Route information for flights from Bradley Intl. to LaGuardia.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from BDL to LGA
|US Airways||De Havilland Canada DHC-8 Dash 8 all models|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Hartford to New York (BDL to LGA)
- Delta Airlines operated flights from BDL to LGA using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from BDL to LGA for American Eagle is the EMB-135 built by Embraer with 37 seats.
- Delta Airlines, American Airlines, Northwest Airlines, UNITED, Spirit Airlines, American Eagle, US Airways, Air Wisconsin, Midwest Airlines, Comair, Chautauqua Airlines offer flights from Hartford, CT to New York, NY.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Hartford, CT to New York, NY in 2009 was American Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- There were 2,843 passengers that flew from Hartford to New York in 2009.
- Delta Airlines carried a total of 981 passengers from BDL to LGA in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing BDL to LGA in 2009 was Midwest Airlines' ERJ-175 from Embraer. The ERJ-175 started flying in 2004.
- 3,739 seats were available on flights from BDL to LGA in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 2,843 passengers flew on all flights from BDL to LGA that year.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Hartford and New York from American Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 188 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Hartford to New York in 2009 was 76.83%.
- In 2009, there were 11 airline companies operating between Hartford and New York.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Resorts in Hawaii you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Vegas Deals today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.