Book your BDL to MCO flights with Expedia and find last-minute Hartford to Orlando airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between BDL and MCO, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Bradley Intl. to Orlando Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
Browse popular flight destinations from Hartford (BDL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Hartford on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Orlando (MCO), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Orlando on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
BDL to MCO Route Map
Looking for Car Rental Aruba? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Belize and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Big Sur Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Greece Tourism today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Route information for flights from Bradley Intl. to Orlando Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from BDL to MCO
|JetBlue Airways||Airbus A320-100/200|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Hartford to Orlando (BDL to MCO)
- 91,681 seats were available on flights from BDL to MCO in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 72,816 passengers flew on all flights from BDL to MCO that year.
- Delta Airlines, Northwest Airlines, US Airways offer flights from Hartford, CT to Orlando, FL.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Hartford to Orlando in 2009 was 72.46%.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Hartford and Orlando.
- The newest aircraft servicing BDL to MCO in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' A319 from Airbus Industrie. The A319 started flying in 1997.
- Northwest Airlines, Delta Airlines operate the shortest flights from Hartford to Orlando.
- The shortest flight between BDL and MCO takes about 143 minutes.
- The shortest flight distance between Hartford and Orlando is 1050 miles.
- Delta Airlines operated flights from BDL to MCO using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from BDL to MCO for Northwest Airlines is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 124 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Hartford, CT to Orlando, FL in 2009 was Delta Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- The average flight time from Hartford, CT to Orlando, FL takes about 146 minutes.
- Flight #1221, operated by Delta Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 7 minutes average delay between flights from Hartford to Orlando.
- There were 72,816 passengers that flew from Hartford to Orlando in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Hartford and Orlando from US Airways is the B737-4 built by Boeing with 144 seats.
- Northwest Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Hartford to Orlando.
- Delta Airlines carried a total of 58,339 passengers from BDL to MCO in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)