to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Hartford to Orlando in 2009 was 66%.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Hartford, CT to Orlando, FL in 2009 was Xtra Airways' B737-4 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- Xtra Airways offers flights from Hartford, CT to Orlando, FL.
- There were 254 passengers that flew from Hartford to Orlando in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Hartford and Orlando from Xtra Airways is the B737-4 built by Boeing with 150 seats.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from BDL to SFB for Xtra Airways is the B737-4 built by Boeing with 150 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing BDL to SFB in 2009 was Xtra Airways' B737-4 from Boeing. The B737-4 started flying in 1990.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Hartford to Orlando.
- Xtra Airways carried a total of 99 passengers from BDL to SFB in 2009.
- 150 seats were available on flights from BDL to SFB in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 99 passengers flew on all flights from BDL to SFB that year.
- Xtra Airways operated flights from BDL to SFB using one type of aircraft in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Baltimore Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Cape May Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Cincinnati Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.