Book your BDL to PHL flights with Expedia and find last-minute Hartford to Philadelphia airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between BDL and PHL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Bradley Intl. to Philadelphia Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
BDL to PHL Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Hartford (BDL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Hartford on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Philadelphia (PHL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Philadelphia on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
BDL to PHL Route Map
Route information for flights from Bradley Intl. to Philadelphia Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from BDL to PHL
|United Airlines||Boeing 737-400 pax|
|United Airlines||De Havilland Canada DHC-8 Dash 8 all models|
|US Airways||Boeing 737-400 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Hartford to Philadelphia (BDL to PHL)
- The newest aircraft servicing BDL to PHL in 2009 was US Airways' EMB-190 from Embraer. The EMB-190 started flying in 2005.
- US Airways operates the shortest flights from Hartford to Philadelphia.
- In 2009, there were 7 airline companies operating between Hartford and Philadelphia.
- 207,904 seats were available on flights from BDL to PHL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 153,088 passengers flew on all flights from BDL to PHL that year.
- There were 153,088 passengers that flew from Hartford to Philadelphia in 2009.
- The shortest flight between BDL and PHL takes about 56 minutes.
- Republic Airlines, US Airways, Midwest Airlines, Air Wisconsin, Chautauqua Airlines, ExpressJet Airlines, Air Uganda offer flights from Hartford, CT to Philadelphia, PA.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from BDL to PHL for Air Wisconsin is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- US Airways operated flights from BDL to PHL using 5 types of aircraft in 2009.
- Flight #1135, operated by US Airways, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 3 minutes average delay between flights from Hartford to Philadelphia.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Hartford, CT to Philadelphia, PA in 2009 was Air Uganda's DC-9-30 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Hartford and Philadelphia from US Airways is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 193 seats.
- Republic Airlines carried a total of 62,384 passengers from BDL to PHL in 2009.
- The shortest flight distance between Hartford and Philadelphia is 196 miles.
- US Airways offers the shortest flight times from Hartford to Philadelphia.
- The average flight time from Hartford, CT to Philadelphia, PA takes about 56 minutes.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Hartford to Philadelphia in 2009 was 72.43%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Fiesta Texas you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.