Book your BDL to PIT flights with Expedia and find last-minute Hartford to Pittsburgh airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between BDL and PIT, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Bradley Intl. to Pittsburgh Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
BDL to PIT Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Hartford (BDL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Hartford on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Pittsburgh (PIT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Pittsburgh on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
BDL to PIT Route Map
Route information for flights from Bradley Intl. to Pittsburgh Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from BDL to PIT
|United Airlines||Embraer RJ135 / RJ140 / RJ145|
|US Airways||Embraer RJ135 / RJ140 / RJ145|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Hartford to Pittsburgh (BDL to PIT)
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Hartford, CT to Pittsburgh, PA in 2009 was JetBlue Airways' A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- American Connection, JetBlue Airways, Chautauqua Airlines, ExpressJet Airlines, Shuttle America offer flights from Hartford, CT to Pittsburgh, PA.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Hartford and Pittsburgh from JetBlue Airways is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 150 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Hartford to Pittsburgh in 2009 was 69.89%.
- 45,070 seats were available on flights from BDL to PIT in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 29,537 passengers flew on all flights from BDL to PIT that year.
- In 2009, there were 5 airline companies operating between Hartford and Pittsburgh.
- American Connection operated flights from BDL to PIT using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- American Connection carried a total of 29,074 passengers from BDL to PIT in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from BDL to PIT for American Connection is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- There were 29,537 passengers that flew from Hartford to Pittsburgh in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing BDL to PIT in 2009 was Shuttle America's EMB-170 from Embraer. The EMB-170 started flying in 2004.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Military Flights and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.