Book your BDL to PVD flights with Expedia and find last-minute Hartford to Providence airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between BDL and PVD, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Bradley Intl. to T.F. Green with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
BDL to PVD Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Hartford (BDL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Hartford on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Providence (PVD), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Providence on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
BDL to PVD Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Hartford to Providence (BDL to PVD)
- Northwest Airlines operated flights from BDL to PVD using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Hartford, CT to Providence, RI in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' DC-9-30 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Hartford to Providence in 2009 was 79.34%.
- There were 173 passengers that flew from Hartford to Providence in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Hartford and Providence from Northwest Airlines is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 124 seats.
- 224 seats were available on flights from BDL to PVD in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 173 passengers flew on all flights from BDL to PVD that year.
- The newest aircraft servicing BDL to PVD in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' A319 from Airbus Industrie. The A319 started flying in 1997.
- Northwest Airlines offers flights from Hartford, CT to Providence, RI.
- Northwest Airlines carried a total of 173 passengers from BDL to PVD in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from BDL to PVD for Northwest Airlines is the DC-9-30 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 100 seats.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Hartford to Providence.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Paso Robles Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.