to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- Northwest Airlines operated flights from BDL to PVD using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Hartford, CT to Providence, RI in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' DC-9-30 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Hartford to Providence in 2009 was 79.34%.
- There were 173 passengers that flew from Hartford to Providence in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Hartford and Providence from Northwest Airlines is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 124 seats.
- 224 seats were available on flights from BDL to PVD in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 173 passengers flew on all flights from BDL to PVD that year.
- The newest aircraft servicing BDL to PVD in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' A319 from Airbus Industrie. The A319 started flying in 1997.
- Northwest Airlines offers flights from Hartford, CT to Providence, RI.
- Northwest Airlines carried a total of 173 passengers from BDL to PVD in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from BDL to PVD for Northwest Airlines is the DC-9-30 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 100 seats.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Hartford to Providence.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Paso Robles Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.