Book your BDL to SJU flights with Expedia and find last-minute Hartford to San Juan airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between BDL and SJU, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Bradley Intl. to Luis Munoz Marin Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
BDL to SJU Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Hartford (BDL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Hartford on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from San Juan (SJU), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from San Juan on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
BDL to SJU Route Map
Looking for Car Rental Aruba? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Belize and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Grand Junction Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Sundance Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Route information for flights from Bradley Intl. to Luis Munoz Marin Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from BDL to SJU
|American Airlines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
|JetBlue Airways||Airbus A320-100/200|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Hartford to San Juan (BDL to SJU)
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Hartford to San Juan in 2009 was 83.81%.
- The newest aircraft servicing BDL to SJU in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Hartford and San Juan from American Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 188 seats.
- 56,701 seats were available on flights from BDL to SJU in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 47,759 passengers flew on all flights from BDL to SJU that year.
- Flight #1375, operated by American Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 4 minutes average delay between flights from Hartford to San Juan.
- The shortest flight between BDL and SJU takes about 200 minutes.
- American Airlines operated flights from BDL to SJU using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- There were 47,759 passengers that flew from Hartford to San Juan in 2009.
- American Airlines carried a total of 47,597 passengers from BDL to SJU in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Hartford and San Juan.
- The average flight time from Hartford, CT to San Juan, Puerto Rico takes about 200 minutes.
- American Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Hartford to San Juan.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from BDL to SJU for American Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 148 seats.
- American Airlines, Air Greenland offer flights from Hartford, CT to San Juan, Puerto Rico.
- American Airlines operates the shortest flights from Hartford to San Juan.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Hartford, CT to San Juan, Puerto Rico in 2009 was American Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The shortest flight distance between Hartford and San Juan is 1666 miles.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)