Book your BDL to SBN flights with Expedia and find last-minute Hartford to South Bend airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between BDL and SBN, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Bradley Intl. to South Bend Regional with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
BDL to SBN Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Hartford (BDL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Hartford on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from South Bend (SBN), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from South Bend on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
BDL to SBN Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Hartford to South Bend (BDL to SBN)
- US Airways, UNITED, ExpressJet Airlines offer flights from Hartford, CT to South Bend, IN.
- ExpressJet Airlines operated flights from BDL to SBN using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Hartford and South Bend.
- The newest aircraft servicing BDL to SBN in 2009 was UNITED's A319 from Airbus Industrie. The A319 started flying in 1997.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Hartford to South Bend in 2009 was 64.31%.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from BDL to SBN for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Hartford and South Bend from US Airways is the A321 built by Airbus Industrie with 183 seats.
- US Airways carried a total of 145 passengers from BDL to SBN in 2009.
- 453 seats were available on flights from BDL to SBN in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 311 passengers flew on all flights from BDL to SBN that year.
- There were 311 passengers that flew from Hartford to South Bend in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Hartford, CT to South Bend, IN in 2009 was US Airways' A321 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)