Book your BDL to STL flights with Expedia and find last-minute Hartford to St. Louis airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between BDL and STL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Bradley Intl. to Lambert St. Louis Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
BDL to STL Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Hartford (BDL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Hartford on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from St. Louis (STL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from St. Louis on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
BDL to STL Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Hartford to St. Louis (BDL to STL)
- The newest aircraft servicing BDL to STL in 2009 was American Eagle's EMB-140 from Embraer. The EMB-140 started flying in 2001.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Hartford to St. Louis in 2009 was 73.22%.
- The shortest flight distance between Hartford and St. Louis is 957 miles.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Hartford and St. Louis from American Eagle is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- 14,550 seats were available on flights from BDL to STL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 10,489 passengers flew on all flights from BDL to STL that year.
- The shortest flight between BDL and STL takes about 144 minutes.
- There were 10,489 passengers that flew from Hartford to St. Louis in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from BDL to STL for American Eagle is the EMB-135 built by Embraer with 37 seats.
- American Eagle operates the shortest flights from Hartford to St. Louis.
- Chautauqua Airlines, American Eagle, ExpressJet Airlines offer flights from Hartford, CT to St. Louis, MO.
- American Eagle operated flights from BDL to STL using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Hartford and St. Louis.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Hartford, CT to St. Louis, MO in 2009 was American Eagle's EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- Chautauqua Airlines carried a total of 7,268 passengers from BDL to STL in 2009.
- American Eagle offers the shortest flight times from Hartford to St. Louis.
- The average flight time from Hartford, CT to St. Louis, MO takes about 144 minutes.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cabo San Lucas Flights and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Mesquite Nevada you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.