Book your BDL to YYZ flights with Expedia and find last-minute Hartford to Toronto airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between BDL and YYZ, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Bradley Intl. to Pearson Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
BDL to YYZ Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Hartford (BDL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Hartford on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Toronto (YYZ), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Toronto on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
BDL to YYZ Route Map
Looking for Car Rental Mexico City? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Laughlin and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Ixtapa Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Cape May Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Route information for flights from Bradley Intl. to Pearson Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from BDL to YYZ
|Air Canada||Beechcraft 1900D|
|Air Canada||De Havilland Canada DHC-8-100 Dash 8 / 8Q|
|United Airlines||De Havilland Canada DHC-8-100 Dash 8 / 8Q|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Hartford to Toronto (BDL to YYZ)
- 21,848 seats were available on flights from BDL to YYZ in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 8,702 passengers flew on all flights from BDL to YYZ that year.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from BDL to YYZ for Air Canada Jazz is the DASH8-1 built by Dehavilland with 37 seats.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Hartford and Toronto from Air Canada is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 64 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Hartford, CT to Toronto, Canada in 2009 was Air Canada's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- Air Canada Jazz operated flights from BDL to YYZ using 4 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Hartford to Toronto in 2009 was 39.28%.
- There were 8,702 passengers that flew from Hartford to Toronto in 2009.
- Air Canada Jazz carried a total of 8,666 passengers from BDL to YYZ in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Hartford and Toronto.
- The newest aircraft servicing BDL to YYZ in 2009 was Air Canada Jazz's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair. The CRJ-2/4 started flying in 1997.
- Air Canada Jazz, Air Canada offer flights from Hartford, CT to Toronto, Canada.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)