Book your BDL to DCA flights with Expedia and find last-minute Hartford to Washington, DC airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between BDL and DCA, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Bradley Intl. to Ronald Reagan Washington National with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
BDL to DCA Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Hartford (BDL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Hartford on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Washington, DC (DCA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Washington, DC on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
BDL to DCA Route Map
Route information for flights from Bradley Intl. to Ronald Reagan Washington National.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from BDL to DCA
|Delta Air Lines||Embraer RJ135 / RJ140 / RJ145|
|US Airways||Boeing 737-400 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Hartford to Washington, DC (BDL to DCA)
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from BDL to DCA for Air Wisconsin is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Hartford to Washington in 2009 was 60.34%.
- Flight #1703, operated by US Airways, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 37 minutes average delay between flights from Hartford to Washington.
- US Airways operates the shortest flights from Hartford to Washington.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Hartford and Washington from US Airways is the A321 built by Airbus Industrie with 183 seats.
- The average flight time from Hartford, CT to Washington, DC takes about 57 minutes.
- The shortest flight distance between Hartford and Washington is 313 miles.
- The newest aircraft servicing BDL to DCA in 2009 was US Airways' EMB-190 from Embraer. The EMB-190 started flying in 2005.
- US Airways carried a total of 52,069 passengers from BDL to DCA in 2009.
- There were 87,651 passengers that flew from Hartford to Washington in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Hartford, CT to Washington, DC in 2009 was US Airways' B737-4 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The shortest flight between BDL and DCA takes about 57 minutes.
- 145,101 seats were available on flights from BDL to DCA in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 87,651 passengers flew on all flights from BDL to DCA that year.
- US Airways offers the shortest flight times from Hartford to Washington.
- US Airways operated flights from BDL to DCA using 6 types of aircraft in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 5 airline companies operating between Hartford and Washington.
- US Airways, Republic Airlines, Midwest Airlines, Air Wisconsin, Chautauqua Airlines offer flights from Hartford, CT to Washington, DC.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in Davenport you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Elan Vacation today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.