Book your BDL to IAD flights with Expedia and find last-minute Hartford to Washington, DC airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between BDL and IAD, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Bradley Intl. to Washington Dulles Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
BDL to IAD Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Hartford (BDL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Hartford on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Washington, DC (IAD), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Washington, DC on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
BDL to IAD Route Map
Route information for flights from Bradley Intl. to Washington Dulles Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from BDL to IAD
|Continental Airlines||Airbus A319|
|Continental Airlines||Airbus A320-100/200|
|Continental Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
|Continental Airlines||Embraer 170|
|United Airlines||Airbus A319|
|United Airlines||Airbus A320-100/200|
|US Airways||Airbus A319|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Hartford to Washington, DC (BDL to IAD)
- The newest aircraft servicing BDL to IAD in 2009 was Shuttle America's EMB-170 from Embraer. The EMB-170 started flying in 2004.
- There were 127,406 passengers that flew from Hartford to Washington in 2009.
- UNITED carried a total of 93,005 passengers from BDL to IAD in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Hartford to Washington in 2009 was 75.69%.
- UNITED, go Operated by Mesa Airlines operate the shortest flights from Hartford to Washington.
- UNITED operated flights from BDL to IAD using 5 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The shortest flight between BDL and IAD takes about 56 minutes.
- UNITED, Shuttle America, go Operated by Mesa Airlines, American Airlines, ExpressJet Airlines, Chautauqua Airlines offer flights from Hartford, CT to Washington, DC.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from BDL to IAD for Chautauqua Airlines is the EMB-140 built by Embraer with 44 seats.
- The average flight time from Hartford, CT to Washington, DC takes about 58 minutes.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Hartford and Washington from UNITED is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 182 seats.
- Flight #7034, operated by go Operated by Mesa Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 26 minutes average delay between flights from Hartford to Washington.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Hartford, CT to Washington, DC in 2009 was go Operated by Mesa Airlines' RJ-700 from Canadair which started flying in 1990.
- In 2009, there were 6 airline companies operating between Hartford and Washington.
- go Operated by Mesa Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Hartford to Washington.
- 174,026 seats were available on flights from BDL to IAD in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 127,406 passengers flew on all flights from BDL to IAD that year.
- The shortest flight distance between Hartford and Washington is 326 miles.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Istanbul and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Cozumel Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Jamaica Travel today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.