Book your BDL to HPN flights with Expedia and find last-minute Hartford to White Plains airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between BDL and HPN, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Bradley Intl. to Westchester County with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
BDL to HPN Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Hartford (BDL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Hartford on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from White Plains (HPN), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from White Plains on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
BDL to HPN Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Hartford to White Plains (BDL to HPN)
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Hartford, CT to White Plains, NY in 2009 was Colgan Air's SF-340/B from Saab-Fairchild which started flying in 1990.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from BDL to HPN for Colgan Air is the SF-340/B built by Saab-Fairchild with 34 seats.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Hartford and White Plains from Shuttle America is the EMB-170 built by Embraer with 76 seats.
- There were 37 passengers that flew from Hartford to White Plains in 2009.
- American Eagle operated flights from BDL to HPN using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Hartford to White Plains in 2009 was 100%.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Hartford to White Plains.
- American Eagle offers flights from Hartford, CT to White Plains, NY.
- 147 seats were available on flights from BDL to HPN in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 37 passengers flew on all flights from BDL to HPN that year.
- American Eagle carried a total of 37 passengers from BDL to HPN in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing BDL to HPN in 2009 was Shuttle America's EMB-170 from Embraer. The EMB-170 started flying in 2004.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)