to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Helena, MT to Billings, MT in 2009 was Northwest Airlink's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair which started flying in 1997.
- 27,762 seats were available on flights from HLN to BIL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 13,353 passengers flew on all flights from HLN to BIL that year.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Helena to Billings in 2009 was 56.34%.
- There were 13,419 passengers that flew from Helena to Billings in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from HLN to BIL for Northwest Airlink is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- Horizon Air, Northwest Airlink offer flights from Helena, MT to Billings, MT.
- Horizon Air operated flights from HLN to BIL using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- Horizon Air carried a total of 13,073 passengers from HLN to BIL in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing HLN to BIL in 2009 was Horizon Air's DASH8-Q4 from Dehavilland. The DASH8-Q4 started flying in 1999.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Helena and Billings from Horizon Air is the DASH8-Q4 built by Dehavilland with 75 seats.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Helena and Billings.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)