Book your HLN to BIL flights with Expedia and find last-minute Helena to Billings airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between HLN and BIL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Helena Regional to Logan Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
HLN to BIL Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Helena (HLN), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Helena on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Billings (BIL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Billings on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
HLN to BIL Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Helena to Billings (HLN to BIL)
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Helena, MT to Billings, MT in 2009 was Northwest Airlink's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair which started flying in 1997.
- 27,762 seats were available on flights from HLN to BIL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 13,353 passengers flew on all flights from HLN to BIL that year.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Helena to Billings in 2009 was 56.34%.
- There were 13,419 passengers that flew from Helena to Billings in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from HLN to BIL for Northwest Airlink is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- Horizon Air, Northwest Airlink offer flights from Helena, MT to Billings, MT.
- Horizon Air operated flights from HLN to BIL using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- Horizon Air carried a total of 13,073 passengers from HLN to BIL in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing HLN to BIL in 2009 was Horizon Air's DASH8-Q4 from Dehavilland. The DASH8-Q4 started flying in 1999.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Helena and Billings from Horizon Air is the DASH8-Q4 built by Dehavilland with 75 seats.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Helena and Billings.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)