to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from HLN to RAP for Northwest Airlink is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- 50 seats were available on flights from HLN to RAP in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 48 passengers flew on all flights from HLN to RAP that year.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Helena and Rapid City from Northwest Airlink is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing HLN to RAP in 2009 was Northwest Airlink's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair. The CRJ-2/4 started flying in 1997.
- Northwest Airlink carried a total of 48 passengers from HLN to RAP in 2009.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Helena to Rapid City.
- Northwest Airlink offers flights from Helena, MT to Rapid City, SD.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Helena, MT to Rapid City, SD in 2009 was Northwest Airlink's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair which started flying in 1997.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Helena to Rapid City in 2009 was 96%.
- There were 48 passengers that flew from Helena to Rapid City in 2009.
- Northwest Airlink operated flights from HLN to RAP using one type of aircraft in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Car Rental Williamsburg? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Cow Hollow MOTOR INN you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Bar Harbor ME Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.