Book your HMO to PHX flights with Expedia and find last-minute Hermosillo to Phoenix airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between HMO and PHX, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from General Ignacio Pesqueira Garcia Intl. to Sky Harbor Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
HMO to PHX Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Hermosillo (HMO), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Hermosillo on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Phoenix (PHX), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Phoenix on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
HMO to PHX Route Map
Route information for flights from General Ignacio Pesqueira Garcia Intl. to Sky Harbor Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from HMO to PHX
|Aeroméxico||Embraer RJ135 / RJ140 / RJ145|
|Delta Air Lines||Embraer RJ135 / RJ140 / RJ145|
|US Airways||De Havilland Canada DHC-8 Dash 8 all models|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Hermosillo to Phoenix (HMO to PHX)
- Aeromexico carried a total of 26,474 passengers from HMO to PHX in 2009.
- go Operated by Mesa Airlines operated flights from HMO to PHX using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Hermosillo to Phoenix in 2009 was 55.27%.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Hermosillo and Phoenix from Aeromexico is the B737-7 built by Boeing with 124 seats.
- 56,834 seats were available on flights from HMO to PHX in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 33,235 passengers flew on all flights from HMO to PHX that year.
- There were 33,235 passengers that flew from Hermosillo to Phoenix in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing HMO to PHX in 2009 was Aeromexico's B737-7 from Boeing. The B737-7 started flying in 1998.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from HMO to PHX for go Operated by Mesa Airlines is the DASH8-1 built by Dehavilland with 37 seats.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Hermosillo and Phoenix.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Hermosillo, Mexico to Phoenix, AZ in 2009 was go Operated by Mesa Airlines' DASH8-1 from Dehavilland which started flying in 1990.
- Aeromexico, go Operated by Mesa Airlines, Aerolitoral offer flights from Hermosillo, Mexico to Phoenix, AZ.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)