to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- 1,974 seats were available on flights from HMO to SFO in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 1,309 passengers flew on all flights from HMO to SFO that year.
- Aerolitoral, Aeromexico offer flights from Hermosillo, Mexico to San Francisco, CA.
- Aerolitoral carried a total of 1,229 passengers from HMO to SFO in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing HMO to SFO in 2009 was Aeromexico's B737-7 from Boeing. The B737-7 started flying in 1998.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from HMO to SFO for Aerolitoral is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Hermosillo and San Francisco.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Hermosillo and San Francisco from Aeromexico is the B737-7 built by Boeing with 124 seats.
- There were 1,309 passengers that flew from Hermosillo to San Francisco in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Hermosillo to San Francisco in 2009 was 53.03%.
- Aerolitoral operated flights from HMO to SFO using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Hermosillo, Mexico to San Francisco, CA in 2009 was Aerolitoral's EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Trips to Manhattan New York and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.