Book your ITO to HNL flights with Expedia and find last-minute Hilo to Honolulu airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between ITO and HNL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Hilo Intl. to Honolulu Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
ITO to HNL Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Hilo (ITO), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Hilo on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Honolulu (HNL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Honolulu on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
ITO to HNL Route Map
Route information for flights from Hilo Intl. to Honolulu Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from ITO to HNL
|go! Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet|
|Hawaiian Airlines||Boeing 717|
|Maya Island Air||Canadair Regional Jet|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Hilo to Honolulu (ITO to HNL)
- Hawaiian Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Hilo to Honolulu.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Hilo and Honolulu from Ryan International is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 200 seats.
- Hawaiian Airlines, go Operated by Mesa Airlines operate the shortest flights from Hilo to Honolulu.
- The average flight time from Hilo, HI to Honolulu, HI takes about 37 minutes.
- In 2009, there were 5 airline companies operating between Hilo and Honolulu.
- Hawaiian Airlines, go Operated by Mesa Airlines, Shuttle America, Island Air, Ryan International offer flights from Hilo, HI to Honolulu, HI.
- The shortest flight between ITO and HNL takes about 36 minutes.
- Hawaiian Airlines carried a total of 503,421 passengers from ITO to HNL in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Hilo, HI to Honolulu, HI in 2009 was Island Air's DASH8-1 from Dehavilland which started flying in 1990.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ITO to HNL for Island Air is the DASH8-1 built by Dehavilland with 37 seats.
- There were 608,392 passengers that flew from Hilo to Honolulu in 2009.
- Flight #1071, operated by go Operated by Mesa Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 35 minutes average delay between flights from Hilo to Honolulu.
- go Operated by Mesa Airlines operated flights from ITO to HNL using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing ITO to HNL in 2009 was Shuttle America's EMB-170 from Embraer. The EMB-170 started flying in 2004.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Hilo to Honolulu in 2009 was 64.83%.
- 799,043 seats were available on flights from ITO to HNL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 608,392 passengers flew on all flights from ITO to HNL that year.
- The shortest flight distance between Hilo and Honolulu is 216 miles.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Nassau and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Block Island Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.