Book your HOM to FAI flights with Expedia and find last-minute Homer to Fairbanks airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between HOM and FAI, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Homer AK to Fairbanks Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
HOM to FAI Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Homer (HOM), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Homer on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Fairbanks (FAI), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Fairbanks on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
HOM to FAI Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Homer to Fairbanks (HOM to FAI)
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Homer to Fairbanks.
- Everts Airline offers flights from Homer, AK to Fairbanks, AK.
- There were 46 passengers that flew from Homer to Fairbanks in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Homer, AK to Fairbanks, AK in 2009 was Everts Airline's EMB-120 from Embraer which started flying in 1990.
- 78 seats were available on flights from HOM to FAI in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 46 passengers flew on all flights from HOM to FAI that year.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Homer to Fairbanks in 2009 was 76.67%.
- Everts Airline operated flights from HOM to FAI using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Homer and Fairbanks from Everts Airline is the EMB-120 built by Embraer with 30 seats.
- Everts Airline carried a total of 46 passengers from HOM to FAI in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing HOM to FAI in 2009 was Everts Airline's EMB-120 from Embraer. The EMB-120 started flying in 1990.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from HOM to FAI for Wright Air Service is the CARAVAN built by Cessna with 9 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)