Book your HNL to GUM flights with Expedia and find last-minute Honolulu to Guam airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between HNL and GUM, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Honolulu Intl. to A.B. Won Pat Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
HNL to GUM Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Honolulu (HNL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Honolulu on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Guam (GUM), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Guam on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
HNL to GUM Route Map
Route information for flights from Honolulu Intl. to A.B. Won Pat Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from HNL to GUM
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 777 all pax models|
|United Airlines||Boeing 777 all pax models|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Honolulu to Guam (HNL to GUM)
- The newest aircraft servicing HNL to GUM in 2009 was Continental Micronesia's B767-4 from Boeing. The B767-4 started flying in 1998.
- 95,122 seats were available on flights from HNL to GUM in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 68,180 passengers flew on all flights from HNL to GUM that year.
- Continental Micronesia, Philippine Airlines, Hawaiian Airlines offer flights from Honolulu, HI to Guam, Guam.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Honolulu and Guam from Philippine Airlines is the A330-2 built by Airbus Industrie with 302 seats.
- Continental Micronesia carried a total of 65,749 passengers from HNL to GUM in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Honolulu to Guam in 2009 was 75.76%.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from HNL to GUM for Continental Micronesia is the B767-4 built by Boeing with 252 seats.
- There were 68,180 passengers that flew from Honolulu to Guam in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Honolulu and Guam.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Honolulu, HI to Guam, Guam in 2009 was Hawaiian Airlines' B767-3/R from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- Continental Micronesia operated flights from HNL to GUM using one type of aircraft in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Washington Park Portland you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.