Book your HNL to MAJ flights with Expedia and find last-minute Honolulu to Majuro airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between HNL and MAJ, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Honolulu Intl. to Marshall Islands Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
HNL to MAJ Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Honolulu (HNL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Honolulu on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Majuro (MAJ), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Majuro on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
HNL to MAJ Route Map
Route information for flights from Honolulu Intl. to Marshall Islands Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from HNL to MAJ
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
|United Airlines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Honolulu to Majuro (HNL to MAJ)
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Honolulu to Majuro in 2009 was 60.43%.
- The newest aircraft servicing HNL to MAJ in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- Continental Micronesia, Air Greenland offer flights from Honolulu, HI to Majuro, Marshall Islands.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Honolulu, HI to Majuro, Marshall Islands in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-8 from Boeing which started flying in 1998.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Honolulu and Majuro.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Honolulu and Majuro from Air Greenland is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 173 seats.
- Continental Micronesia carried a total of 15,752 passengers from HNL to MAJ in 2009.
- There were 16,048 passengers that flew from Honolulu to Majuro in 2009.
- 26,095 seats were available on flights from HNL to MAJ in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 16,048 passengers flew on all flights from HNL to MAJ that year.
- Air Greenland operated flights from HNL to MAJ using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from HNL to MAJ for Continental Micronesia is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 155 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)