Book your HNL to MNL flights with Expedia and find last-minute Honolulu to Manila airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between HNL and MNL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Honolulu Intl. to Ninoy Aquino Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
HNL to MNL Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Honolulu (HNL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Honolulu on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Manila (MNL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Manila on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
HNL to MNL Route Map
Route information for flights from Honolulu Intl. to Ninoy Aquino Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from HNL to MNL
|Hawaiian Airlines||Boeing 767-300 pax|
|Philippine Airlines||Airbus A340-300|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Honolulu to Manila (HNL to MNL)
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Honolulu, HI to Manila, Philippines in 2009 was Hawaiian Airlines' B767-3/R from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from HNL to MNL for Hawaiian Airlines is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 259 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Honolulu to Manila in 2009 was 74.88%.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Honolulu and Manila from Philippine Airlines is the B747-4 built by Boeing with 426 seats.
- 103,512 seats were available on flights from HNL to MNL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 76,904 passengers flew on all flights from HNL to MNL that year.
- There were 76,904 passengers that flew from Honolulu to Manila in 2009.
- Philippine Airlines, Hawaiian Airlines offer flights from Honolulu, HI to Manila, Philippines.
- The newest aircraft servicing HNL to MNL in 2009 was Philippine Airlines' A340-2 from Airbus Industrie. The A340-2 started flying in 1996.
- Philippine Airlines carried a total of 38,925 passengers from HNL to MNL in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Honolulu and Manila.
- Philippine Airlines operated flights from HNL to MNL using 4 types of aircraft in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Paso Robles Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.