Book your HNL to KIX flights with Expedia and find last-minute Honolulu to Osaka airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between HNL and KIX, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Honolulu Intl. to Kansai Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
HNL to KIX Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Honolulu (HNL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Honolulu on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Osaka (KIX), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Osaka on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
HNL to KIX Route Map
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Birmingham Flights and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Grand Forks Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Route information for flights from Honolulu Intl. to Kansai Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from HNL to KIX
|American Airlines||Boeing 777 all pax models|
|Delta Air Lines||Airbus A330-300|
|Hawaiian Airlines||Boeing 767-300 pax|
|Japan Airlines||Boeing 777 all pax models|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Honolulu to Osaka (HNL to KIX)
- JALWays, Northwest Airlines offer flights from Honolulu, HI to Osaka, Japan.
- There were 220,473 passengers that flew from Honolulu to Osaka in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing HNL to KIX in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' A330-3 from Airbus Industrie. The A330-3 started flying in 2004.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Honolulu, HI to Osaka, Japan in 2009 was JALWays' B747-4 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- Northwest Airlines operated flights from HNL to KIX using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- 280,036 seats were available on flights from HNL to KIX in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 220,473 passengers flew on all flights from HNL to KIX that year.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Honolulu and Osaka.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Honolulu and Osaka from JALWays is the B747-4 built by Boeing with 444 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Honolulu to Osaka in 2009 was 78.76%.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from HNL to KIX for Northwest Airlines is the A330-3 built by Airbus Industrie with 298 seats.
- JALWays carried a total of 132,037 passengers from HNL to KIX in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)