Book your HNL to PPG flights with Expedia and find last-minute Honolulu to Pago Pago airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between HNL and PPG, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Honolulu Intl. to Pago Pago Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
HNL to PPG Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Honolulu (HNL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Honolulu on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Pago Pago (PPG), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Pago Pago on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
HNL to PPG Route Map
Route information for flights from Honolulu Intl. to Pago Pago Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from HNL to PPG
|Hawaiian Airlines||Boeing 767-300 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Honolulu to Pago Pago (HNL to PPG)
- 32,151 seats were available on flights from HNL to PPG in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 21,129 passengers flew on all flights from HNL to PPG that year.
- Hawaiian Airlines, Air Greenland offer flights from Honolulu, HI to Pago Pago, American Samoa.
- There were 21,129 passengers that flew from Honolulu to Pago Pago in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from HNL to PPG for Air Greenland is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 174 seats.
- Hawaiian Airlines carried a total of 21,085 passengers from HNL to PPG in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Honolulu and Pago Pago from Hawaiian Airlines is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 259 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Honolulu, HI to Pago Pago, American Samoa in 2009 was Hawaiian Airlines' B767-3/R from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Honolulu and Pago Pago.
- The newest aircraft servicing HNL to PPG in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Honolulu to Pago Pago in 2009 was 62.43%.
- Air Greenland operated flights from HNL to PPG using one type of aircraft in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)