to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from HNL to SAT for Air Greenland is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 173 seats.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Honolulu and San Antonio.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Honolulu, HI to San Antonio, TX in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-8 from Boeing which started flying in 1998.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Honolulu and San Antonio from Continental Airlines is the B767-4 built by Boeing with 256 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing HNL to SAT in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- 429 seats were available on flights from HNL to SAT in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 277 passengers flew on all flights from HNL to SAT that year.
- Continental Airlines, Air Greenland offer flights from Honolulu, HI to San Antonio, TX.
- There were 277 passengers that flew from Honolulu to San Antonio in 2009.
- Continental Airlines carried a total of 256 passengers from HNL to SAT in 2009.
- Air Greenland operated flights from HNL to SAT using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Honolulu to San Antonio in 2009 was 56.07%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Vegas Flight Deals and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotel in Chicago you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best NYC Trip Planner today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.