Book your HNL to ICN flights with Expedia and find last-minute Honolulu to Seoul airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between HNL and ICN, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Honolulu Intl. to Incheon Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
HNL to ICN Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Honolulu (HNL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Honolulu on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Seoul (ICN), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Seoul on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
HNL to ICN Route Map
Route information for flights from Honolulu Intl. to Incheon Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from HNL to ICN
|Asiana Airlines||Airbus A330-300|
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 747-400 pax|
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 777-300ER|
|Hawaiian Airlines||Boeing 767-300 pax|
|Korean Air||Boeing 747-400 pax|
|Korean Air||Boeing 777-300ER|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Honolulu to Seoul (HNL to ICN)
- Korean Air operated flights from HNL to ICN using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- Korean Air offers flights from Honolulu, HI to Seoul, South Korea.
- 128,604 seats were available on flights from HNL to ICN in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 92,314 passengers flew on all flights from HNL to ICN that year.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Honolulu and Seoul from Korean Air is the B747-4 built by Boeing with 367 seats.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from HNL to ICN for Korean Air is the B777-2 built by Boeing with 279 seats.
- There were 92,314 passengers that flew from Honolulu to Seoul in 2009.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Honolulu to Seoul.
- Korean Air carried a total of 92,314 passengers from HNL to ICN in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing HNL to ICN in 2009 was Korean Air's B777-2 from Boeing. The B777-2 started flying in 1994.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Honolulu, HI to Seoul, South Korea in 2009 was Korean Air's B747-4 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Honolulu to Seoul in 2009 was 73.24%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Anaheim and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hanoi Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.