Book your MKK to HNL flights with Expedia and find last-minute Hoolehua to Honolulu airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MKK and HNL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Molokai to Honolulu Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MKK to HNL Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Hoolehua (MKK), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Hoolehua on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Honolulu (HNL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Honolulu on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MKK to HNL Route Map
Route information for flights from Molokai to Honolulu Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from MKK to HNL
|go! Airlines||Cessna light aircraft|
|Hawaiian Airlines||De Havilland Canada DHC-8 Dash 8 all models|
|Maya Island Air||Cessna light aircraft|
|Pacific Wings||Cessna light aircraft|
|United Airlines||De Havilland Canada DHC-8 Dash 8 all models|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Hoolehua to Honolulu (MKK to HNL)
- Island Air operated flights from MKK to HNL using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Hoolehua, HI to Honolulu, HI in 2009 was Island Air's DASH8-1 from Dehavilland which started flying in 1990.
- The newest aircraft servicing MKK to HNL in 2009 was Island Air's DASH8-1 from Dehavilland. The DASH8-1 started flying in 1990.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MKK to HNL for Pacific Wings is the CARAVAN built by Cessna with 9 seats.
- Island Air, Pacific Wings offer flights from Hoolehua, HI to Honolulu, HI.
- There were 52,555 passengers that flew from Hoolehua to Honolulu in 2009.
- 86,536 seats were available on flights from MKK to HNL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 52,555 passengers flew on all flights from MKK to HNL that year.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Hoolehua and Honolulu from Island Air is the DASH8-1 built by Dehavilland with 37 seats.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Hoolehua and Honolulu.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Hoolehua to Honolulu in 2009 was 51.72%.
- Island Air carried a total of 49,494 passengers from MKK to HNL in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)