Book your MKK to OGG flights with Expedia and find last-minute Hoolehua to Kahului airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MKK and OGG, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Molokai to Kahului HI with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MKK to OGG Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Hoolehua (MKK), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Hoolehua on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Kahului (OGG), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Kahului on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MKK to OGG Route Map
Route information for flights from Molokai to Kahului HI.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from MKK to OGG
|go! Airlines||Cessna light aircraft|
|Hawaiian Airlines||De Havilland Canada DHC-8 Dash 8 all models|
|Maya Island Air||Cessna light aircraft|
|Pacific Wings||Cessna light aircraft|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Hoolehua to Kahului (MKK to OGG)
- Island Air carried a total of 12,602 passengers from MKK to OGG in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MKK to OGG for Pacific Wings is the CARAVAN built by Cessna with 9 seats.
- There were 14,133 passengers that flew from Hoolehua to Kahului in 2009.
- Island Air, Pacific Wings offer flights from Hoolehua, HI to Kahului, HI.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Hoolehua and Kahului.
- 27,701 seats were available on flights from MKK to OGG in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 14,133 passengers flew on all flights from MKK to OGG that year.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Hoolehua, HI to Kahului, HI in 2009 was Island Air's DASH8-1 from Dehavilland which started flying in 1990.
- The newest aircraft servicing MKK to OGG in 2009 was Island Air's DASH8-1 from Dehavilland. The DASH8-1 started flying in 1990.
- Island Air operated flights from MKK to OGG using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Hoolehua to Kahului in 2009 was 46.78%.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Hoolehua and Kahului from Island Air is the DASH8-1 built by Dehavilland with 37 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)