to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- Aero Flight carried a total of 927 passengers from HPB to VAK in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Hooper Bay, AK to Chevak, AK in 2009 was Aero Flight's CARAVAN from Cessna which started flying in 1990.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from HPB to VAK for Aero Flight is the CE-206/7 built by Cessna with 6 seats.
- Hageland Aviation Services operated flights from HPB to VAK using 4 types of aircraft in 2009.
- 4,353 seats were available on flights from HPB to VAK in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 1,734 passengers flew on all flights from HPB to VAK that year.
- Aero Flight, Hageland Aviation Services, Wright Air Service, Yute Air Alaska offer flights from Hooper Bay, AK to Chevak, AK.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Hooper Bay and Chevak from Aero Flight is the NAVAJO built by Piper with 9 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing HPB to VAK in 2009 was Hageland Aviation Services' CARAVNII from Cessna. The CARAVNII started flying in 2002.
- There were 1,734 passengers that flew from Hooper Bay to Chevak in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 4 airline companies operating between Hooper Bay and Chevak.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Hooper Bay to Chevak in 2009 was 41.62%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)