Book your HPB to OME flights with Expedia and find last-minute Hooper Bay to Nome airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between HPB and OME, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Hooper Bay AK to Nome AK with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
HPB to OME Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Hooper Bay (HPB), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Hooper Bay on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Nome (OME), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Nome on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
HPB to OME Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Hooper Bay to Nome (HPB to OME)
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Hooper Bay and Nome.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Hooper Bay, AK to Nome, AK in 2009 was Bering Air's BE-1900 from Beechcraft which started flying in 1990.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Hooper Bay to Nome in 2009 was 62.5%.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from HPB to OME for Hageland Aviation Services is the NAVAJO built by Piper with 8 seats.
- 162 seats were available on flights from HPB to OME in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 46 passengers flew on all flights from HPB to OME that year.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Hooper Bay and Nome from Bering Air is the BE-1900 built by Beechcraft with 19 seats.
- Bering Air, Frontier Flying Service offer flights from Hooper Bay, AK to Nome, AK.
- Bering Air carried a total of 34 passengers from HPB to OME in 2009.
- There were 46 passengers that flew from Hooper Bay to Nome in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing HPB to OME in 2009 was Bering Air's NAVAJO from Piper. The NAVAJO started flying in 1996.
- Bering Air operated flights from HPB to OME using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)