Book your HPB to PTU flights with Expedia and find last-minute Hooper Bay to Platinum airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between HPB and PTU, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Hooper Bay AK to Platinum AK with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
HPB to PTU Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Hooper Bay (HPB), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Hooper Bay on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Platinum (PTU), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Platinum on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
HPB to PTU Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Hooper Bay to Platinum (HPB to PTU)
- Yute Air Alaska, Hageland Aviation Services offer flights from Hooper Bay, AK to Platinum, AK.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from HPB to PTU for Yute Air Alaska is the CE-206/7 built by Cessna with 6 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Hooper Bay to Platinum in 2009 was 88.89%.
- The newest aircraft servicing HPB to PTU in 2009 was Hageland Aviation Services' CARAVNII from Cessna. The CARAVNII started flying in 2002.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Hooper Bay and Platinum.
- 27 seats were available on flights from HPB to PTU in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 24 passengers flew on all flights from HPB to PTU that year.
- There were 24 passengers that flew from Hooper Bay to Platinum in 2009.
- Hageland Aviation Services operated flights from HPB to PTU using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Hooper Bay and Platinum from Hageland Aviation Services is the CARAVNII built by Cessna with 9 seats.
- Yute Air Alaska carried a total of 16 passengers from HPB to PTU in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Hooper Bay, AK to Platinum, AK in 2009 was Yute Air Alaska's CE-206/7 from Cessna which started flying in 1990.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)