to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Hot Springs, AR to Houston, TX in 2009 was Chautauqua Airlines' CRJ-2/4 from Canadair which started flying in 1997.
- Chautauqua Airlines operated flights from HOT to IAH using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing HOT to IAH in 2009 was Chautauqua Airlines' CRJ-2/4 from Canadair. The CRJ-2/4 started flying in 1997.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from HOT to IAH for Chautauqua Airlines is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Hot Springs and Houston from Chautauqua Airlines is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Things to Do in Huntington Beach you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.