Book your IAH to AEX flights with Expedia and find last-minute Houston to Alexandria airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between IAH and AEX, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from George Bush Intercontinental to Alexandria Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
IAH to AEX Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Houston (IAH), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Houston on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Alexandria (AEX), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Alexandria on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
IAH to AEX Route Map
Route information for flights from George Bush Intercontinental to Alexandria Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from IAH to AEX
|Continental Airlines||Embraer RJ135 / RJ140 / RJ145|
|Continental Airlines||Saab SF340A/B|
|United Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Houston to Alexandria (IAH to AEX)
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Houston and Alexandria from Comair is the CRJ-900 built by Bombardier with 76 seats.
- Chautauqua Airlines operated flights from IAH to AEX using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- ExpressJet Airlines, Colgan Air, Chautauqua Airlines, Comair, Atlantic Southeast offer flights from Houston, TX to Alexandria, LA.
- There were 40,005 passengers that flew from Houston to Alexandria in 2009.
- The average flight time from Houston, TX to Alexandria, LA takes about 33 minutes.
- The shortest flight distance between Houston and Alexandria is 190 miles.
- Flight #2018, operated by ExpressJet Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 4 minutes average delay between flights from Houston to Alexandria.
- The newest aircraft servicing IAH to AEX in 2009 was Comair's CRJ-900 from Bombardier. The CRJ-900 started flying in 2003.
- 80,464 seats were available on flights from IAH to AEX in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 40,005 passengers flew on all flights from IAH to AEX that year.
- In 2009, there were 5 airline companies operating between Houston and Alexandria.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Houston, TX to Alexandria, LA in 2009 was Colgan Air's SF-340/B from Saab-Fairchild which started flying in 1990.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from IAH to AEX for Colgan Air is the SF-340/B built by Saab-Fairchild with 34 seats.
- ExpressJet Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Houston to Alexandria.
- ExpressJet Airlines operates the shortest flights from Houston to Alexandria.
- The shortest flight between IAH and AEX takes about 33 minutes.
- ExpressJet Airlines carried a total of 19,269 passengers from IAH to AEX in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Houston to Alexandria in 2009 was 53.06%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Culebra Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.