Book your IAH to AMS flights with Expedia and find last-minute Houston to Amsterdam airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between IAH and AMS, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from George Bush Intercontinental to Schiphol with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
IAH to AMS Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Houston (IAH), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Houston on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Amsterdam (AMS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Amsterdam on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
IAH to AMS Route Map
Route information for flights from George Bush Intercontinental to Schiphol.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from IAH to AMS
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 767-400 pax|
|Delta Air Lines||Airbus A330-200|
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 747 all Combi models|
|Lufthansa||Boeing 767-400 pax|
|United Airlines||Boeing 767-400 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Houston to Amsterdam (IAH to AMS)
- 206,805 seats were available on flights from IAH to AMS in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 152,640 passengers flew on all flights from IAH to AMS that year.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Houston to Amsterdam in 2009 was 71.5%.
- KLM Royal Dutch Airlines, Continental Airlines offer flights from Houston, TX to Amsterdam, Netherlands.
- Continental Airlines operated flights from IAH to AMS using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- There were 152,640 passengers that flew from Houston to Amsterdam in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Houston and Amsterdam from KLM Royal Dutch Airlines is the B747-4 built by Boeing with 289 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Houston, TX to Amsterdam, Netherlands in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B767-2/R from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The newest aircraft servicing IAH to AMS in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B767-4 from Boeing. The B767-4 started flying in 1998.
- KLM Royal Dutch Airlines carried a total of 81,331 passengers from IAH to AMS in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Houston and Amsterdam.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from IAH to AMS for Continental Airlines is the B767-2/R built by Boeing with 174 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Davenport Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Tagaytay Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.