Book your HOU to AUS flights with Expedia and find last-minute Houston to Austin airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between HOU and AUS, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from William P. Hobby to Austin Bergstrom Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
HOU to AUS Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Houston (HOU), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Houston on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Austin (AUS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Austin on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
HOU to AUS Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Houston to Austin (HOU to AUS)
- 154 seats were available on flights from HOU to AUS in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 94 passengers flew on all flights from HOU to AUS that year.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from HOU to AUS for Atlantic Southeast is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Houston, TX to Austin, TX in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- Northwest Airlines, ExpressJet Airlines, Atlantic Southeast offer flights from Houston, TX to Austin, TX.
- Atlantic Southeast operated flights from HOU to AUS using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- There were 94 passengers that flew from Houston to Austin in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing HOU to AUS in 2009 was Atlantic Southeast's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair. The CRJ-2/4 started flying in 1997.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Houston and Austin.
- Northwest Airlines carried a total of 40 passengers from HOU to AUS in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Houston and Austin from Northwest Airlines is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 54 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Houston to Austin in 2009 was 60.69%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)