Book your IAH to AUS flights with Expedia and find last-minute Houston to Austin airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between IAH and AUS, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from George Bush Intercontinental to Austin Bergstrom Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
IAH to AUS Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Houston (IAH), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Houston on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Austin (AUS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Austin on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
IAH to AUS Route Map
Route information for flights from George Bush Intercontinental to Austin Bergstrom Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from IAH to AUS
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 737-500 pax|
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 737-700 pax|
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 737-900 pax|
|Copa Airlines||Boeing 737-900 pax|
|United Airlines||Boeing 737-500 pax|
|United Airlines||Boeing 737-700 pax|
|United Airlines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
|United Airlines||Boeing 737-900 pax|
|United Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
|United Airlines||De Havilland Canada DHC-8-400 Dash 8Q|
|United Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Houston to Austin (IAH to AUS)
- ExpressJet Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Houston to Austin.
- Continental Airlines operated flights from IAH to AUS using 7 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The average flight time from Houston, TX to Austin, TX takes about 28 minutes.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Houston and Austin from Continental Airlines is the B757-3 built by Boeing with 216 seats.
- Continental Airlines, ExpressJet Airlines, American Airlines, Delta Airlines, go Operated by Mesa Airlines, Northwest Airlink offer flights from Houston, TX to Austin, TX.
- 467,785 seats were available on flights from IAH to AUS in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 346,823 passengers flew on all flights from IAH to AUS that year.
- The newest aircraft servicing IAH to AUS in 2009 was go Operated by Mesa Airlines' CRJ-900 from Bombardier. The CRJ-900 started flying in 2003.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from IAH to AUS for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- ExpressJet Airlines, Continental Airlines operate the shortest flights from Houston to Austin.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Houston to Austin in 2009 was 74.67%.
- The shortest flight distance between Houston and Austin is 140 miles.
- In 2009, there were 6 airline companies operating between Houston and Austin.
- The shortest flight between IAH and AUS takes about 28 minutes.
- Flight #3081, operated by ExpressJet Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 32 minutes average delay between flights from Houston to Austin.
- Continental Airlines carried a total of 328,030 passengers from IAH to AUS in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Houston, TX to Austin, TX in 2009 was American Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- There were 346,823 passengers that flew from Houston to Austin in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including The Pearl Rosemary Beach you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.