Book your IAH to BTR flights with Expedia and find last-minute Houston to Baton Rouge airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between IAH and BTR, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from George Bush Intercontinental to Baton Rouge Metropolitan with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
IAH to BTR Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Houston (IAH), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Houston on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Baton Rouge (BTR), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Baton Rouge on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
IAH to BTR Route Map
Route information for flights from George Bush Intercontinental to Baton Rouge Metropolitan.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from IAH to BTR
|Continental Airlines||De Havilland Canada DHC-8-400 Dash 8Q|
|Continental Airlines||Embraer RJ135 / RJ140 / RJ145|
|United Airlines||De Havilland Canada DHC-8-400 Dash 8Q|
|United Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Houston to Baton Rouge (IAH to BTR)
- Flight #2518, operated by ExpressJet Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 27 minutes average delay between flights from Houston to Baton Rouge.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Houston and Baton Rouge from Continental Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 157 seats.
- Continental Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Houston to Baton Rouge.
- There were 103,396 passengers that flew from Houston to Baton Rouge in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Houston, TX to Baton Rouge, LA in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B737-5 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- Chautauqua Airlines operated flights from IAH to BTR using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- ExpressJet Airlines carried a total of 77,517 passengers from IAH to BTR in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from IAH to BTR for Chautauqua Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 49 seats.
- ExpressJet Airlines, Chautauqua Airlines, Continental Airlines offer flights from Houston, TX to Baton Rouge, LA.
- The average flight time from Houston, TX to Baton Rouge, LA takes about 40 minutes.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Houston to Baton Rouge in 2009 was 60.65%.
- The shortest flight distance between Houston and Baton Rouge is 253 miles.
- The shortest flight between IAH and BTR takes about 39 minutes.
- ExpressJet Airlines, Continental Airlines operate the shortest flights from Houston to Baton Rouge.
- The newest aircraft servicing IAH to BTR in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Houston and Baton Rouge.
- 165,321 seats were available on flights from IAH to BTR in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 103,396 passengers flew on all flights from IAH to BTR that year.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Boston Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Atlanta and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Asheville Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Seattle Travel today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.