Book your IAH to CUN flights with Expedia and find last-minute Houston to Cancun airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between IAH and CUN, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from George Bush Intercontinental to Cancun Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
IAH to CUN Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Houston (IAH), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Houston on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Cancun (CUN), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Cancun on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
IAH to CUN Route Map
Route information for flights from George Bush Intercontinental to Cancun Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from IAH to CUN
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 737-700 pax|
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 737-900 pax|
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 757-300 pax|
|United Airlines||Boeing 737-700 pax|
|United Airlines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
|United Airlines||Boeing 737-900 pax|
|United Airlines||Boeing 757-300 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Houston to Cancun (IAH to CUN)
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Houston, TX to Cancun, Mexico in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Houston to Cancun in 2009 was 83.98%.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Houston and Cancun.
- Continental Airlines, Aeromexico, ExpressJet Airlines offer flights from Houston, TX to Cancun, Mexico.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Houston and Cancun from Continental Airlines is the B767-4 built by Boeing with 235 seats.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from IAH to CUN for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- Continental Airlines carried a total of 298,567 passengers from IAH to CUN in 2009.
- Continental Airlines operated flights from IAH to CUN using 7 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing IAH to CUN in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B737-9 from Boeing. The B737-9 started flying in 2002.
- 358,340 seats were available on flights from IAH to CUN in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 304,798 passengers flew on all flights from IAH to CUN that year.
- There were 304,798 passengers that flew from Houston to Cancun in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Find the best Anthony Travel today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.