Book your IAH to CCS flights with Expedia and find last-minute Houston to Caracas airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between IAH and CCS, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from George Bush Intercontinental to Simon Bolivar Intl. of Maiquetia with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
IAH to CCS Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Houston (IAH), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Houston on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Caracas (CCS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Caracas on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
IAH to CCS Route Map
Route information for flights from George Bush Intercontinental to Simon Bolivar Intl. of Maiquetia.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from IAH to CCS
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Houston to Caracas (IAH to CCS)
- Continental Airlines operated flights from IAH to CCS using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from IAH to CCS for Continental Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 153 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing IAH to CCS in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B737-9 from Boeing. The B737-9 started flying in 2002.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Houston to Caracas in 2009 was 74.05%.
- Continental Airlines carried a total of 42,501 passengers from IAH to CCS in 2009.
- There were 42,501 passengers that flew from Houston to Caracas in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Houston, TX to Caracas, Venezuela in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing which started flying in 1998.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Houston to Caracas.
- 58,827 seats were available on flights from IAH to CCS in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 42,501 passengers flew on all flights from IAH to CCS that year.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Houston and Caracas from Continental Airlines is the B757-3 built by Boeing with 216 seats.
- Continental Airlines offers flights from Houston, TX to Caracas, Venezuela.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)