Book your IAH to CLT flights with Expedia and find last-minute Houston to Charlotte airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between IAH and CLT, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from George Bush Intercontinental to Charlotte Douglas Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
IAH to CLT Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Houston (IAH), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Houston on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Charlotte (CLT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Charlotte on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
IAH to CLT Route Map
Route information for flights from George Bush Intercontinental to Charlotte Douglas Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from IAH to CLT
|Continental Airlines||Embraer RJ135 / RJ140 / RJ145|
|United Airlines||Boeing 737-300 pax|
|United Airlines||Boeing 737-400 pax|
|United Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
|United Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
|US Airways||Boeing 737-300 pax|
|US Airways||Boeing 737-400 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Houston to Charlotte (IAH to CLT)
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from IAH to CLT for Chautauqua Airlines is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- The shortest flight between IAH and CLT takes about 118 minutes.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Houston to Charlotte in 2009 was 86.4%.
- The shortest flight distance between Houston and Charlotte is 913 miles.
- The average flight time from Houston, TX to Charlotte, NC takes about 120 minutes.
- US Airways operated flights from IAH to CLT using 6 types of aircraft in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 7 airline companies operating between Houston and Charlotte.
- US Airways, ExpressJet Airlines, Continental Airlines, go Operated by Mesa Airlines, Chautauqua Airlines, Midwest Airlines, Republic Airlines offer flights from Houston, TX to Charlotte, NC.
- US Airways, ExpressJet Airlines, Continental Airlines, go Operated by Mesa Airlines operate the shortest flights from Houston to Charlotte.
- go Operated by Mesa Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Houston to Charlotte.
- There were 327,143 passengers that flew from Houston to Charlotte in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Houston and Charlotte from US Airways is the A321 built by Airbus Industrie with 183 seats.
- 373,717 seats were available on flights from IAH to CLT in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 327,143 passengers flew on all flights from IAH to CLT that year.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Houston, TX to Charlotte, NC in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B737-5 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- US Airways carried a total of 176,115 passengers from IAH to CLT in 2009.
- Flight #2312, operated by ExpressJet Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 60 minutes average delay between flights from Houston to Charlotte.
- The newest aircraft servicing IAH to CLT in 2009 was US Airways' EMB-190 from Embraer. The EMB-190 started flying in 2005.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Davenport and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Glacier National Park Lodging you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.