to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from IAH to CYS for Shuttle America is the EMB-170 built by Embraer with 70 seats.
- Shuttle America operated flights from IAH to CYS using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Houston, TX to Cheyenne, WY in 2009 was Shuttle America's EMB-170 from Embraer which started flying in 2004.
- Shuttle America carried a total of 40 passengers from IAH to CYS in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing IAH to CYS in 2009 was Shuttle America's EMB-170 from Embraer. The EMB-170 started flying in 2004.
- There were 40 passengers that flew from Houston to Cheyenne in 2009.
- Shuttle America offers flights from Houston, TX to Cheyenne, WY.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Houston to Cheyenne.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Houston and Cheyenne from Shuttle America is the EMB-170 built by Embraer with 70 seats.
- 70 seats were available on flights from IAH to CYS in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 40 passengers flew on all flights from IAH to CYS that year.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Houston to Cheyenne in 2009 was 57.14%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Salt Lake City Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Maui Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best San Antonio Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.