Book your IAH to DAL flights with Expedia and find last-minute Houston to Dallas airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between IAH and DAL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from George Bush Intercontinental to Love Field with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
IAH to DAL Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Houston (IAH), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Houston on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Dallas (DAL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Dallas on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
IAH to DAL Route Map
Route information for flights from George Bush Intercontinental to Love Field.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from IAH to DAL
|Continental Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet|
|Continental Airlines||De Havilland Canada DHC-8-400 Dash 8Q|
|Continental Airlines||Embraer RJ135 / RJ140 / RJ145|
|United Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet|
|United Airlines||De Havilland Canada DHC-8-400 Dash 8Q|
|United Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Houston to Dallas (IAH to DAL)
- ExpressJet Airlines operates the shortest flights from Houston to Dallas.
- ExpressJet Airlines carried a total of 90,792 passengers from IAH to DAL in 2009.
- Flight #2703, operated by ExpressJet Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 3 minutes average delay between flights from Houston to Dallas.
- There were 90,927 passengers that flew from Houston to Dallas in 2009.
- 141,486 seats were available on flights from IAH to DAL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 90,927 passengers flew on all flights from IAH to DAL that year.
- ExpressJet Airlines, Continental Airlines, Sun Country Airlines offer flights from Houston, TX to Dallas, TX.
- Continental Airlines operated flights from IAH to DAL using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing IAH to DAL in 2009 was Sun Country Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Houston and Dallas.
- ExpressJet Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Houston to Dallas.
- The average flight time from Houston, TX to Dallas, TX takes about 41 minutes.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Houston, TX to Dallas, TX in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B737-3 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Houston to Dallas in 2009 was 56.77%.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from IAH to DAL for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- The shortest flight between IAH and DAL takes about 41 minutes.
- The shortest flight distance between Houston and Dallas is 217 miles.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Houston and Dallas from Sun Country Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 162 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Car Rental Daytona Beach? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to St. Thomas and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Dominican Republic Resorts you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Kissimmee Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.