Book your IAH to DEN flights with Expedia and find last-minute Houston to Denver airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between IAH and DEN, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from George Bush Intercontinental to Denver Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
IAH to DEN Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Houston (IAH), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Houston on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Denver (DEN), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Denver on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
IAH to DEN Route Map
Route information for flights from George Bush Intercontinental to Denver Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from IAH to DEN
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 737-700 pax|
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 737-900 pax|
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 757-300 pax|
|Copa Airlines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
|United Airlines||Boeing 757-200 pax|
|US Airways||Boeing 757-200 pax|
|US Airways||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Houston to Denver (IAH to DEN)
- The average flight time from Houston, TX to Denver, CO takes about 122 minutes.
- Continental Airlines, UNITED, Frontier, Shuttle America, Skywest Air, go Operated by Mesa Airlines, ExpressJet Airlines, Midwest Airlines offer flights from Houston, TX to Denver, CO.
- 684,558 seats were available on flights from IAH to DEN in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 571,783 passengers flew on all flights from IAH to DEN that year.
- The newest aircraft servicing IAH to DEN in 2009 was Midwest Airlines' EMB-170 from Embraer. The EMB-170 started flying in 2004.
- There were 571,783 passengers that flew from Houston to Denver in 2009.
- Flight #1683, operated by Continental Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 16 minutes average delay between flights from Houston to Denver.
- UNITED, Frontier, Continental Airlines, go Operated by Mesa Airlines, Skywest Air operate the shortest flights from Houston to Denver.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Houston and Denver from Continental Airlines is the B767-4 built by Boeing with 235 seats.
- In 2009, there were 8 airline companies operating between Houston and Denver.
- go Operated by Mesa Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Houston to Denver.
- Continental Airlines carried a total of 310,673 passengers from IAH to DEN in 2009.
- Continental Airlines operated flights from IAH to DEN using 9 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from IAH to DEN for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- The shortest flight distance between Houston and Denver is 861 miles.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Houston, TX to Denver, CO in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B737-5 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The shortest flight between IAH and DEN takes about 118 minutes.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Houston to Denver in 2009 was 82.01%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Harpers Ferry Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.