Book your IAH to DLH flights with Expedia and find last-minute Houston to Duluth airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between IAH and DLH, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from George Bush Intercontinental to Duluth Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
IAH to DLH Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Houston (IAH), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Houston on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Duluth (DLH), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Duluth on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
IAH to DLH Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Houston to Duluth (IAH to DLH)
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from IAH to DLH for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Houston, TX to Duluth, MN in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- ExpressJet Airlines offers flights from Houston, TX to Duluth, MN.
- The newest aircraft servicing IAH to DLH in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer. The EMB-145 started flying in 1996.
- 50 seats were available on flights from IAH to DLH in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 27 passengers flew on all flights from IAH to DLH that year.
- ExpressJet Airlines operated flights from IAH to DLH using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Houston to Duluth.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Houston to Duluth in 2009 was 54%.
- ExpressJet Airlines carried a total of 27 passengers from IAH to DLH in 2009.
- There were 27 passengers that flew from Houston to Duluth in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Houston and Duluth from ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Tulsa Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels near Mall of America you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.