Book your IAH to YEG flights with Expedia and find last-minute Houston to Edmonton airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between IAH and YEG, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from George Bush Intercontinental to Edmonton Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
IAH to YEG Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Houston (IAH), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Houston on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Edmonton (YEG), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Edmonton on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
IAH to YEG Route Map
Route information for flights from George Bush Intercontinental to Edmonton Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from IAH to YEG
|Air Canada||Boeing 737-800 pax|
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
|United Airlines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Houston to Edmonton (IAH to YEG)
- Continental Airlines carried a total of 5,133 passengers from IAH to YEG in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Houston, TX to Edmonton, Canada in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B737-5 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from IAH to YEG for Continental Airlines is the B737-5 built by Boeing with 114 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing IAH to YEG in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Houston to Edmonton.
- Continental Airlines operated flights from IAH to YEG using 4 types of aircraft in 2009.
- Continental Airlines offers flights from Houston, TX to Edmonton, Canada.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Houston and Edmonton from Continental Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 154 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Houston to Edmonton in 2009 was 71.14%.
- There were 5,133 passengers that flew from Houston to Edmonton in 2009.
- 7,350 seats were available on flights from IAH to YEG in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 5,133 passengers flew on all flights from IAH to YEG that year.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Acapulco and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Ojai Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.