Book your IAH to GCM flights with Expedia and find last-minute Houston to George Town airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between IAH and GCM, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from George Bush Intercontinental to Owen Roberts Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
IAH to GCM Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Houston (IAH), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Houston on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from George Town (GCM), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from George Town on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
IAH to GCM Route Map
Route information for flights from George Bush Intercontinental to Owen Roberts Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from IAH to GCM
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
|United Airlines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Houston to George Town (IAH to GCM)
- Continental Airlines offers flights from Houston, TX to George Town, Cayman Islands.
- The newest aircraft servicing IAH to GCM in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B737-9 from Boeing. The B737-9 started flying in 2002.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Houston to George Town.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Houston to George Town in 2009 was 76.37%.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Houston and George Town from Continental Airlines is the B757-3 built by Boeing with 216 seats.
- There were 26,000 passengers that flew from Houston to George Town in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from IAH to GCM for Continental Airlines is the B737-7 built by Boeing with 124 seats.
- Continental Airlines carried a total of 26,000 passengers from IAH to GCM in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Houston, TX to George Town, Cayman Islands in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B737-7 from Boeing which started flying in 1998.
- 34,248 seats were available on flights from IAH to GCM in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 26,000 passengers flew on all flights from IAH to GCM that year.
- Continental Airlines operated flights from IAH to GCM using 4 types of aircraft in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Belize City Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.