Book your IAH to GJT flights with Expedia and find last-minute Houston to Grand Junction airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between IAH and GJT, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from George Bush Intercontinental to Walker Field with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
IAH to GJT Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Houston (IAH), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Houston on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Grand Junction (GJT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Grand Junction on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
IAH to GJT Route Map
Route information for flights from George Bush Intercontinental to Walker Field.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from IAH to GJT
|Continental Airlines||Embraer RJ135 / RJ140 / RJ145|
|United Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Houston to Grand Junction (IAH to GJT)
- Continental Airlines carried a total of 93 passengers from IAH to GJT in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Houston, TX to Grand Junction, CO in 2009 was go Operated by Mesa Airlines' RJ-700 from Canadair which started flying in 1990.
- The newest aircraft servicing IAH to GJT in 2009 was Skywest Air's CRJ-900 from Bombardier. The CRJ-900 started flying in 2003.
- 299 seats were available on flights from IAH to GJT in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 216 passengers flew on all flights from IAH to GJT that year.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Houston to Grand Junction in 2009 was 77.21%.
- Continental Airlines, Skywest Air, go Operated by Mesa Airlines offer flights from Houston, TX to Grand Junction, CO.
- Continental Airlines operated flights from IAH to GJT using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- There were 216 passengers that flew from Houston to Grand Junction in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Houston and Grand Junction.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Houston and Grand Junction from Continental Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 157 seats.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from IAH to GJT for go Operated by Mesa Airlines is the RJ-700 built by Canadair with 66 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Daytona Beach Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Madrid and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in Puerto Rico you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.