Book your IAH to GSO flights with Expedia and find last-minute Houston to Greensboro airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between IAH and GSO, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from George Bush Intercontinental to Piedmont Triad Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
IAH to GSO Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Houston (IAH), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Houston on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Greensboro (GSO), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Greensboro on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
IAH to GSO Route Map
Route information for flights from George Bush Intercontinental to Piedmont Triad Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from IAH to GSO
|Continental Airlines||Embraer RJ135 / RJ140 / RJ145|
|United Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Houston to Greensboro (IAH to GSO)
- The average flight time from Houston, TX to Greensboro, NC takes about 122 minutes.
- 49,790 seats were available on flights from IAH to GSO in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 38,305 passengers flew on all flights from IAH to GSO that year.
- ExpressJet Airlines carried a total of 38,185 passengers from IAH to GSO in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Houston and Greensboro from Continental Airlines is the B757-3 built by Boeing with 216 seats.
- Continental Airlines, ExpressJet Airlines operate the shortest flights from Houston to Greensboro.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from IAH to GSO for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- The shortest flight between IAH and GSO takes about 119 minutes.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Houston to Greensboro in 2009 was 78.5%.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Houston, TX to Greensboro, NC in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- The newest aircraft servicing IAH to GSO in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B757-3 from Boeing. The B757-3 started flying in 1999.
- Flight #1597, operated by Continental Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 16 minutes average delay between flights from Houston to Greensboro.
- There were 38,305 passengers that flew from Houston to Greensboro in 2009.
- Continental Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Houston to Greensboro.
- Continental Airlines operated flights from IAH to GSO using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The shortest flight distance between Houston and Greensboro is 986 miles.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Houston and Greensboro.
- ExpressJet Airlines, Continental Airlines offer flights from Houston, TX to Greensboro, NC.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Tamarindo Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.